Your partner for Human Rights & Business
Why work with HR@W
Extensive “on-the-ground” experience
Specialised skills & competences
In depth knowledge and understanding
Flexible and reliable partner
Human Rights at Work
My name is Liesbeth Unger. In 2011, I founded Human Rights@Work with the aim of advising companies, NGOs and governments on business and human rights.
Working together with a network of partners, I implement projects, support and coach clients in their work, or facilitate the dialogue between NGOs and companies, bridging the gap between NGO expectations and business realities
This is possible through:
- Combining many years’ experience in corporate responsibility,
- Calling on our extensive national and international network,
- Having in-depth knowledge of human rights,
- Offering tailored solutions and engaging and connecting the involved parties, always using a pragmatic approach.
- Making use of the experience having lived and worked in Asia for five years
- A highly driven and yet still pragmatic approach