Your partner for Human Rights & Business
Why work with HR@W
Extensive “on-the-ground” experience
Specialised skills & competences
In depth knowledge and understanding
Flexible and reliable partner
Human Rights at Work
Human Rights@Work was founded by Liesbeth Unger in 2011 to support companies, non governmental organisations, governmental institutions and their stakeholders in their efforts to integrate human rights all throughout the production process, value chains and communities, so that we create a better world for today and the future generations.
Liesbeth Unger is a highly experienced advisor and consultant in the area of business and human rights. Building on twenty five years of working experience in the area of human rights, relevant for companies, she also works with a network of partners.
She implements projects, support and coach clients in their work, or facilitate the dialogue between NGOs and companies, bridging the gap between NGO expectations and business realities.
This is possible through:
- Combining many years’ experience in corporate responsibility,
- Calling on our extensive national and international network,
- Having in-depth knowledge of human rights,
- Offering tailored solutions and engaging and connecting the involved parties, always using a pragmatic approach.
- Making use of the experience having lived and worked in Asia for five years
- A highly driven and yet still pragmatic approach